Friday, December 17, 2010

Factory Girl

Andy: I wonder if people are going to remember us?
Edie: What, when we're dead?

Andy: Yeah.
Edie: Well I think people will talk about how you changed the world.
Andy: I wonder what they'll say about you... in your obituary. I like that word.
Edie: Nothing nice, I don't think.
Andy: No no, come on. They'd say, "Edith Minturn Sedgwick: beautiful artist and actress...
Edie ...and all around loon.
Andy: ...Remembered for setting the world on fire...
Edie: ...and escaping the clutches of her terrifying family...
Andy: ...Made friends with eeeeverybody, and anybody...
Edie: ...creating chaos and uproar wherever she went. Divorced as many times as she married, she leaves only good wishes behind.
[laughs]
Edie: That's nice, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment